Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing & crashing

(Topic created on: 25-07-2023 09:07 PM)
jenjen83
Apprentice
Options
I have a Samsung S20 FE, since the last software update my phone freezes, crashes and restarts anyanything up to 10 times a day! Anyone else having these issues. 
Phone is only 6 months old 😡☹️
6 REPLIES 6
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Have u tried in recovery mode

Turn phone off
Press power key and volume up same time

Wait until Samsung logo appears
Release buttons

Used volume down button to navigate to clear cache partition

Then once is done

Navigate to reboot device

See if it helps
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It could also be an app or theme misbehaving. 

Try Safe Mode.

> Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Make sure all your apps in the Playstore and Galaxy Store are updated too please.

You can also check the crash logs in your phone and liase with Samsung via your Samsung Members App. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
TheBoyUfd
First Poster
Options
It might be the software that's caught something. All you have to do is reset your software settings like this. Press and hold power, volume up and Bixby buttons. This will restart your phone. When you see the Samsung logo let go of the power key. When the phone loads there will be a black screen with wiring on it. Press volume down key until your cursor is on reset then press power key. It will give you options and choose software settings. Then press reboot then all done
0 Likes
PedroBernardo
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
charlie192
First Poster
Options
I'm having this problem and have tried all of the above but it's still freezing and restarting. HELP
0 Likes
Rudz
Student
Options

Thanks Sarasphotobox, so far after 24 hours this has still worked clearing the cache partition.

0 Likes