Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ will not update software SMART PHONE ummm

(Topic created on: 24-05-2022 04:33 PM)
Tracey4767
Apprentice
Options

SAMSUNG EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT ADMITS THEIR IS A BATCH OF SAMSUNG S10 + PHONES WITH MANUFACTURING FAULTS THEY WILL OFFER NOTHING NO REPLACEMENT 

Hi how many people in the U.K. have had software instal problems ? As my partner has the Samsung s10+ and he has trouble up dating the software he tried numerous times contacting Samsung customer care with no look he was then given the U.K. ceo contact he sent a message and started a chat it was not long before the executive department admitted their is an issue with a batch of phones but they have no intention of recalling them just try a different way to up date the software IT MAKES YOU THINK A SMART PHONE THAT WILL NOT UPDATE ITS SOFTWARE THESE PHONRS ARE NOT CHEAP YET YOU ARE SOLD A SECOND RATE PHONE 

4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I haven't heard of this. In respect of your partner's phone, could you please go to settings, about phone, software information and confirm the build number and service provider software version?

Thanks
Tracey4767
Apprentice
Options

Hi’ya I can’t at the mo as he is at work but he contacted U.K. president and received replies from the executive department they confirmed his phone was one of the ones that has a fault apparently their is a batch of them the executives words not mine this could mean hundreds or even thousands 

0 Likes
Tracey4767
Apprentice
Options

Have you had this issue with the Samsung s10+ ? 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, no, I only have an S10 and S21 Ultra but hopefully can help you.