Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notepad for Samsung s10

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 09:10 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have just purchased a Samsung galaxy S10 refurbished a month ago,  I have notepad on could anyone recommend another safe notepad to download please 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Bev54: If you're looking for a notepad feature on your Galaxy S10 then please swipe up from your Home Screen and take a look at Samsung Notes. This app features the ability to lock any documents or notes that you create, so I'm confident that it will meet your needs. 

To lock a note, open Samsung Notes > Tap the 3 dots in the top right of the landing page > Edit > Select a note by tapping on it > Select 'Lock' at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, if you have a note open, tap the 3 dots in the top right and select the padlock symbol in the pop up options. 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Bev54: If you're looking for a notepad feature on your Galaxy S10 then please swipe up from your Home Screen and take a look at Samsung Notes. This app features the ability to lock any documents or notes that you create, so I'm confident that it will meet your needs. 

To lock a note, open Samsung Notes > Tap the 3 dots in the top right of the landing page > Edit > Select a note by tapping on it > Select 'Lock' at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, if you have a note open, tap the 3 dots in the top right and select the padlock symbol in the pop up options. 

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
AndrewL
Thank you for your reply and help 🙂