Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth unstable since last update

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 11:44 AM)
suthjans
First Poster
Options

Since the last Android update my once stable trusty Jaybird Vista earphones now have an unstable blue tooth connection to my S10e. I have get my phone to re "find" the earphones every time I browse around the phone while listening to music. Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
bathamneh
Journeyman
Options
Poor service
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@suthjans: To troubleshoot the issue, please start by pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines to the right of 'Your Apps' > Show System Apps > OK > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data. You should also make sure that your device is up to date by heading to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.

Following these steps, please head back to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Tap the cog to the right of your headphones > Unpair > Toggle Bluetooth off, then on again > Place your headphones in pairing mode by following the manufacturer's instructions > Select them from the list of available devices to complete the pairing. Let me know if this helps.