Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Range - Little to no signal/network.

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 07:51 PM)
swilliams94
First Poster
Options

I've had my phone for around 5 months now. I upgraded from a Huawei to the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 
I'm on Vodafone and on my old phone signal was great. I was one of the only ones in my family that actually had pretty good signal. Since getting the Note, I have little to no signal. 1/2 bars. And if I want to use the internet at all whilst not connecting to WiFi - it takes a ridiculous amount of time to load! 
I have kind of just dealt with it and got on with it, but my husband upgraded last week. 
From a Huawei to a Galaxy S21 Ultra. He's with Virgin Media Mobile. 
His signal hasn't been great but it has never been this bad! He seems to be able to recieve messages/whats apps/calls ect. But sending them is a problem? 

He's really considering sending the phone back! These phones cost a lot and he's currently paying for no signal when his signal used to be okay.. 
We have two children, he works nights - If he can't contact me and vice versa - it's quite worrying and dangerous! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

We understand that must be worrying @swilliams94! Please try turning off your Note 20 Ultra, removing the SIM and giving the gold contacts a rub. Then, put the SIM back into your phone. Has this helped boost your signal at all? 

0 Likes
swilliams94
First Poster
Options
I have tried all trouble shooting. Nothing changes
0 Likes
nathan1998
Apprentice
Options
It sounds like you may have a faulty handset. Did you get insurance on it?
0 Likes