Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Goodbye Samsung Members...

(Topic created on: 27-07-2022 02:49 PM)
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I've purchased a new Sony phone and feels so much faster with an amazing camera compared to the Note20 Ultra.
17 REPLIES 17
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
I won't leave Note20 Ultra behind for a Sony if I had N20, but anyway. It's your choice, Sony has better camera than Samsung😃
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Also Sony is almost like a pixel too with it clean stock android look.
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options

Stock Android us getting better with Android 12, so enjoy it😄

Solution
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Ok guys do I ended up returning the Sony phone in the end and purchases an S21 FE instead. Was just missing out on ask the extra functions on UI comes with. I've also ordered an S22 Ultra now since I'm regretting selling my Note 20 Ultra.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Hudz  sometimes  the grass seems greener on the other side :smiling-face: sure the Sony  had some advantages but obviously did not suit all your needs. I hope you are happy with the S21 FE, think the S22 Ultra will be more impressive though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Hudz
Voyager
Options
S22 Ultra will be with me on Friday got a great deal with the Watch 4 Classic, Case Screen Protector, Buds Live, Tiles and charger all for the price of the phone itself.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Hudz  That certainly is  fabulous 😁

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Let us know how you get on with your new phone @Hudz  👍 

I've had the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black Exynos since Launch date which has been faultless.

Welcome back to the Dark Side 😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "