Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ audio crackling and distortion

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 02:28 PM)
Dezzy
Apprentice
Options

Hi. I purchased a Samsung note 10+ a few months ago. After about a week I noticed that it would make crackling/distorted noises when notifications come in, it's the same when I play music or videos. However, after awhile it goes away and comes back again intermittently. Only once was it really serious and lasted for a bit longer than usual. 
I went to the shop a few days ago and asked the technician, he said that it's most probably software problem and asked me to do a hard reset. 

I have done the following: 

Restart in safe mode 

Hard reset

Wipe cache partition

Speaker cleaner app

Nothing worked. I noticed that it happens 95% of the time in air conditioned rooms/cold rooms especially after the phone being idle for some time. Like when I wake up in the morning in air conditioned rooms. 

23 REPLIES 23
Members_XrKtcDW
Apprentice
Options

Hi I had exactly the same problem with the Galaxy Note 10+.

I was able to solve the issue a few days ago.

It looks like it is a bluetooth issue. Resetting all network settings solved the problem for me.

Go to: SETTINGS

search: RESET NETWORK SETTINGS

enter: RESET NETWORK SETTINGS

enter: RESET SETTINGS (RESET ALL SETTINGS TO THEIR DEFAULTS) 

enter: RESET SETTINGS

Problem was gone afterwards and sound is without issues over internal or bt speakers.

Cheers and good Luck,

Arne

Members_XrKtcDW
Apprentice
Options

Try my procedure described today.

0 Likes
Jaydee55
First Poster
Options
It worked! thank you so much!
0 Likes
HomeSlice420
Student
Options

Yeah this was happening to me to  I was thinking it was the speakers going out but I googled the problem just now and this popped up so you for straightening this out for me I turned my fan off I usually keep my Room cold because I have allergies but I just keep my phone in a warm place where I sleep :smiling-face: THANKS!

0 Likes