angel1984
Apprentice
Options
S pen
7 REPLIES 7
Dovit
Explorer
Options
Add the battery widget to your screen..will tell you the battery of all connected devicesScreenshot_20230317_115735_One UI Home.jpg
angel1984
Apprentice
Options
Thank you that's very helpful
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I raised this with an issue I had with my S23 Ultra in the Feedback section on the Samsung Members App.
They gave me a helpful link to help troubleshoot from the Samsung Community U.S.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001457/
AndrewL
Options

@angel1984: If your S Pen keeps disconnecting, then you may wish to head to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > More S Pen settings > Keep S Pen connected, and toggle this option on. 

0 Likes
angel1984
Apprentice
Options
It's not coming up with more s pen settings
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@angel1984: My apologies. This option is only available on later Android versions, so if you're running Android 11 then it won't be visible in your settings. If the problem persists, please can you confirm if you're remaining within Bluetooth connection range of your phone (around 10m)? If you place the S Pen back in it's holster for 5-10 minutes, then remove it, does it connect as expected? 

0 Likes
angel1984
Apprentice
Options
I'm always in Bluetooth range it's fine when not in but as soon as put it back in my phone it's coming up disconnected when I try to connect it's telling me it can't it's frustrating as I don't understand what's wrong
0 Likes