Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR Code note scanning

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 02:09 PM)
maggiethecat
Navigator
Options

I am having trouble scanning QR codes using my camera. I have tried to change the settings on my camera to enable it to scan but it has made no difference whatsoever.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
On the camera settings
Try enabling auto HDR
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@maggiethecat Hello, try resetting the camera settings from the settings itself.Go to Camera Settings and reset the settings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

AndrewL
Options

@maggiethecat: To begin with, please open the Camera app, tap the cog symbol and make sure that 'Scan QR Codes' is toggled on. Now, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom using 2 fingers, select 'Scan QR Code' from the Quick Panel, scan the QR code, tap on the pop up and the link will open. 

If you're still experiencing issues, try taking a photo of the QR code then head to your Gallery app, select the image of the code, tap the Bixby Vision icon (it looks like an eye), then select 'Lens' to allow Bixby to read the code a redirect you to the URL. You can also access Bixby Vision via the Camera app > Scroll to 'More' > Bixby Vision. Simply enable all pop up permissions, then select the QR code symbol at the bottom of the screen. I hope this helps.