Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra included screen protector

(Topic created on: 26-07-2023 07:29 PM)
Stuppulsugarmoen
First Poster
Options

I've had my Note 20 Ultra for 2,5 years now and I'm still using the included screenprotector the phone came with and I'm super happy with it! A few scratches here and there after all the wear and tear. Literally never touched the actual glass on my phone, I'm really really tempted to rip it off now, as I will probably be purcashing a 23 or 24 ultra at some point. But my question is, whats a good glass protector that is similar/better than the original it came with?

I've seen examples where there's a cut-out for the finger print reader and thats just ridiculous to me, I don't want a hole in my glass protector, I also don't like those thick glass protectors.

pls help! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Would have a look at Whitestone Dome - a bit pricey but in my opinion we'll worth it. I put one on my Note 10+ prob about 3 years ago ( can't remember exactly when ) and it is still in great condition and no probs with finger print sensor or touch sensitivity If you do go that route just take a wee while to familiarise yourself with their installation instructions
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
There isn't a screen protector that comes with the S23 or the S24 when that one comes available. A lot of people on here swear by the Whitestone Dome protector but is quite price
0 Likes
Stuppulsugarmoen
First Poster
Options

I'll check it out, ty.

0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I use Whitestone dome screen protectors all the time, yes their a bit pricey but so is your device, its a small price to pay for the protection Whitestone dome brings to the table.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Stuppulsugarmoen 

The best glass screen protector I've used is the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

It adheres to the display with silicone that fits well to the curved edges and works very well with the fingerprint sensor. 

It's also case friendly. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Stuppulsugarmoen
First Poster
Options

Thanks! Yes the Whitestone Dome one seems to be what everyone prefers, but I was hoping for something more similar to the original protection that the phone came with out of the box :smiling-face:

0 Likes