Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Samsung Product_SM-A226BLGHINS - Complaint Regarding Intentionally Damage my phone on Service Center

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Kamlesh Kumar
First Poster
Options

I am writing here to express my utmost dissatisfaction and frustration with the recent service provided by your Samsung Service centre for my Samsung phone A22 5G, which was under warranty. Despite entrusting my device to your service centre for repair, I regret to inform you that the situation has worsened, and my phone now suffers from internal damage due to what I strongly suspect was intentionally done by service centre during the repair process.

I dropped my phone at your service centre on February 8th, 2024, due to a charging issue. Upon submission, your staff assured me that the necessary repairs would be carried out promptly and professionally. The next day, I was informed that the phone could not be repaired due to motherboard issues, and I retrieved my phone.

After a few days, I discovered that my phone was still under warranty. In light of this information, I engaged in discussions online with multiple Samsung customer care representatives. They advised me to return the phone to the same service centre for further assistance.

After several days of multiple calls with various customer care representatives, they informed me that my phone had been tampered with by the customer (myself). However, I assured them that I had not tampered with or opened my phone anywhere.

As a consumer, I have discovered that they tampered with my phone and are unfairly blaming me to avoid providing repairs and instead charge the customer (myself). This behavior, especially their persistent efforts, is unacceptable. It is outrageous that my phone, which was under warranty, was tampered with at your centre.

I demand immediate restitution for the damages caused to my phone, including replacement, as well as compensation for the inconvenience and distress this situation has caused me. Furthermore, I urge you to conduct a thorough investigation into this matter to identify the responsible parties and implement necessary measures to prevent such incidents from recurring in the future.

Please provide me with a prompt response outlining the steps you intend to take to address this matter and restore my trust in your services. I expect a resolution as soon as possible.

Failure to adequately address and resolve this issue will compel me to escalate my complaint to higher authorities and explore legal to seek appropriate action.

I trust that you will treat this matter with the urgency and seriousness it deserves and look forward to a satisfactory resolution.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced.

Samsung will not see or respond on here though. This is a Customer to Customer Forum.

Please contact your retailer. If you bought the device directly from Samsung, contact the Samsung Online Shop Team.

If you bought elsewhere, take the matter up with that retailer or network.
Kamlesh Kumar
First Poster
Options

This relates to issues with the service center. My phone is under warranty, yet they are playing the blame game. They have tampered with my phone because they do not want to repair it under warranty. When we purchase the phone, they provide extended warranty benefits, but they are not honoring it and are instead blaming me. So, why is Samsung offering extended warranty benefits if they won't consider them?

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you are in the UK, you contract is with the retailer.

If you are in another region / country then sorry but I cannot advise.

If it were me, I would take the device back to the Service Centre and insist politely that the fix it under warranty.
AntS
Options

Cheers Piper123 -- some good advice there.  😎👍

@Kamlesh Kumar , Which country are you based in?

0 Likes
Kamlesh Kumar
First Poster
Options

India

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Thanks!

The team here are based in the UK, and apart from hoping that you get it resolved, we wouldn’t be able to help you out on this one from where we are.  But, there is a Samsung India Community, where you could get relevant advice, attention, and support though, here: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/India/ct-p/in?profile.language=en&page=1&tab=recent_topics