Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Why is it that i feel my phone got a little slow. Is it because i dropped it earlier? or no? My phone is SAMSUNGA54

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Miracolous1
Journeyman
Options

I AM WORRIED SO MUCH 

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
In what respect do you think it has slowed down? Drop on hard/soft surface or liquid. Please use the diagnostic tool in the members app under the support tab, and test all aspects of your device.

View solution in context

Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Miracolous1  if nothing detected in the diagnostic tests or anything apparent should be ok.   Physical damage can slow the device  but if not the case possibly coincidental.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What appears to be slowing up on the phone ?

@Miracolous1 try Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone if necessary. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
In what respect do you think it has slowed down? Drop on hard/soft surface or liquid. Please use the diagnostic tool in the members app under the support tab, and test all aspects of your device.
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Miracolous1  if nothing detected in the diagnostic tests or anything apparent should be ok.   Physical damage can slow the device  but if not the case possibly coincidental.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What appears to be slowing up on the phone ?

@Miracolous1 try Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone if necessary. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "