Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The phone rebooting by himself every one our. After last system version updating.

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
RobertBRS
Student
Options

After updating the phone to the latest version. The phone seemed to reboot itself about once an hour. The phone is Galaxy A54 . 5G. One UI version 6.0.

1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @RobertBRS 

If you used Samsung SmartSwitch to transfer your information to the phone then for some this has caused various issues. In this case back up to Samsung Cloud then factory reset and set the phone up as new with downloading your apps individually from the Playstore and Galaxy Store. 

My advice is to try these generic troubleshooting steps >

• Ensure all the apps are updated in your Google Playstore and Galaxy Store. 
  • Ensure the phone's software is updated. 
  • Delete any apk sourced apps. 
  • Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. Alternatively long press the power off button and then ling hold on Turn Off to get to Safe Mode. 
  • Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 
  • As a very last resort back up and factory reset. 
  • A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes