Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound not loud enough

(Topic created on: 21-02-2024 06:48 PM)
Krissys
Apprentice
Options

I'm about to throw this phone away unfortunately I cannot afford to do so. After just spending a lot of money to get my screen fixed they decided to send the UI update for Android it destroyed and froze my phone I had to get a second new screen after losing everything because I did a factory reset . Well ever since now my volume is half as loud as it should be. I've done all the troubleshooting I've taken the case off I've done all the settings etc this is absolutely ridiculous and it's happened with the last three phones I've had why don't you people make them so they get loud enough anymore? This is really unnecessary and a huge waste of time when these phones cost so much money to begin with. I'm seeing tons of videos about some kind of an app people have to download for a Samsungs to get louder volume well this should already be included with these expensive phones unfortunately my phone is too old to use the program though. 

I can hardly hear anything when I'm on the phone even on speakerphone when I'm playing my music on speaker I can hardly hear it it's like when I have it at full volume it's like it's on the middle and it's full blast

My earbuds work okay but it's everything else that's not working right

And it's not my phone being dirty as I just had it serviced and they cleaned everything out

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I am really sorry hear you have these problems. 😞
0 Likes
Krissys
Apprentice
Options

@Star_girl wrote:
I am really sorry hear you have these problems. 😞

Thanks it's ridiculous for what these phones cost it's happened with my Google phone as well that I can no longer use because I broke the screen and they went over $300 to fix it. Unbelievably ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I love the phones, but I believe for the money they cost customers should get more support and much easier.
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Why did you have to get a second screen after an update!? Sounds like whoever did the repair may not have reassembled it properly. In the meantime try wiping your cache partition in the hope it may resolve the volume problem.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/
0 Likes
Krissys
Apprentice
Options

Well the Samsung repair place you break I fix told me Samsung doesn't allow aftermarket screens and we're trying to tell me I needed $140 screen from Samsung. Lol that would be ridiculous if they did such a thing that's like saying you could only buy a certain brand of tires or you can't use your vehicle. Anyway maybe you're right I went back to the first store and he put a different screen on and it works. I'm just tired of the issues with these phones when they cost so much money to begin with. 

0 Likes
Krissys
Apprentice
Options

Nope clearing the partition did not work either. Funny when I put it on the volume limit setting it doesn't even change the sound this is ridiculous

0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
They do cost a lot, that's why I'd only trust a certified Samsung repair centre and not some dodgy high street outfit. Unauthorised repairs invalidate the warranty.

Sorry the partition wipe didn't resolve the volume issue. It's probably a hardware fault and If it was me I'd contact Samsung for a repair. However, if money is the issue then I'll leave it up to you on how you want to proceed. Maybe invest in a good case if you're prone to damaging your screens. Good luck.
0 Likes