Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 06:05 PM)
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Operating software updated recently & consequently SPOTIFY App will no longer play & everything has disappeared.  Anyone else's?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Well... WHO KNEW taking SD card out phone & doing " clean removel of app's and reinstall app's would mean everything now WORKS 📱 and reinstall Sd card

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@LucyInTheSky: Please can you confirm the model number and current Android version of your phone, located in Settings > About phone? Have you tried checking the Google Play Store for any updates for Spotify? When you say that "everything has disappeared", what exactly are you referring to? As a basic troubleshooting step, please try pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the software and address any temporary performance issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. 

0 Likes
Solution
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Well... WHO KNEW taking SD card out phone & doing " clean removel of app's and reinstall app's would mean everything now WORKS 📱 and reinstall Sd card
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Well... WHO KNEW taking SD card out phone & doing " clean removel of app and reinstall app' would mean everything now WORKS 📱..
nulsh
First Poster
Options
Thanks for this! You are a star! My partner was having issues playing on Spotify. Playlists were empty and things just plain froze. We tried updates on the App and system software AND uninstall/ reinstall. But nada!
I saw your solution re popping out the SD card. Gave it a go and Spotify now works as it should. Even when I put the SD card back in. Happy days!
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Crazy ain't it.. something so simple .. just like magic 🎩
0 Likes
jtclem80
First Poster
Options

I wasted yesterday trying every resolve I could find until I found this solution. Thanks, issue partially resolved. I can see and play music again, but  I still can't use my SD for spotify storage without losing everything again.  I will try reformatting it tonight to see if that helps.  All over a samsung update🤦‍♂️

LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Fingers crossed 🤞 it all works.
So frustrating really!