Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Serious problem with my Samsung Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 15-02-2024 08:25 PM)
WobSleptHere
Pioneer
Options

There doesn't seem to be a board covering my Samsung Galaxy A51, so I have posted here. Is this OK, or should I post on another board?
If this board is OK then my problem is as follows:

I purchased this Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile about 2 1/2 years ago and up to now it's been working fine. Then yesterday it suddenly stopped and appeared to go into a reboot mode where it displays the usual Samsung reboot picture/logo. I assumed that it was rebooting either because there was a system update to be done, or that somehow I had accidentally started the reboot myself.  Anyway, it stayed showing the usual Samsung logo and I waited for it to move on to the normal reboot procedure. However instead, after a couple of minutes or so, the screen went blank. I wasn't sure what this meant, but I was expecting it to light up again for a reboot/system update/restart, but it didn't. I thought maybe I should press the power button (or a combination of buttons) to power up the device, but nothing happened. Since then it has now stayed with a blank screen and not woken up at all.
My question is: what does this mean and what do I need to do to startup the device again? Certainly, I have it attached to a power supply cable, so there's no question in terms of it having lost power. This is an important device for me and I urgently need to find a way of starting it up and using it normally as Ive done since purchase as new. Can anyone please help solve this mystery?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
WobSleptHere
Pioneer
Options

Oops, sorry, my mistake. I really thought the device was being charged, but even though it was connected to the charger by cable, in fact the charger itself had earlier dropped on the floor which caused it to be disconnected from the mains power supply. Now fully reconnected and working!
Apologies, is there some way I can delete this post?

So apologies for

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
WobSleptHere
Pioneer
Options

Oops, sorry, my mistake. I really thought the device was being charged, but even though it was connected to the charger by cable, in fact the charger itself had earlier dropped on the floor which caused it to be disconnected from the mains power supply. Now fully reconnected and working!
Apologies, is there some way I can delete this post?

So apologies for

0 Likes
jono2125
Pioneer
Options
Glad you got it sorted
0 Likes
BB00
First Poster
Options
I can't watch videos on my Samsung galaxy a51. I have Amazon Prime and Disney Plus and i play any movie there is sound but no image... screen is black.
I've restarted the phone but still nothing..
Any ideas what I can do?
Thanks
0 Likes