Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 11:56 PM)
Ash1na
Apprentice
Options
Hello people,

I 've bought a SamsungA15 . It was purchased from India and i live in United kingdom.

Everything is working great except the samsung wallet . It shows the currency as rupees and when I try to add a debit card, It only showing a list of Indian banks and doesn't take the UK bank details .

Please help me to fix this. 
Thanks 
6 REPLIES 6
Da6xn9
Pathfinder
Options
You need to go into your Samsung account and change the region. First, go to the Samsung account website (account.samsung.com), then go to your profile. Scroll down and click on "Edit personal information." Then, click on "Country or region," select the correct one, and click "Change."
0 Likes
Ash1na
Apprentice
Options
I've already changed it.. but still samsung wallet is only shows Indian banks..can't add UK bank details1708387498127.jpg
0 Likes
Da6xn9
Pathfinder
Options
I just did some research, and apparently, Samsung Wallet is tied to the region the phone was purchased in. The only solution so far involves downloading a third-party app, which I wouldn't recommend or trust. Does Google Wallet work?
Ash1na
Apprentice
Options
Oh okay..Lemme try Google wallet...and will update here later..
Thank you 🙏
0 Likes
Da6xn9
Pathfinder
Options
No problem. I hope that works for you.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You can't change it, as you have a device made for the Indian Market. This is one of the risks if you obtain the device not assigned for the country you are currently in.