Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Microsoft Notifications

(Topic created on: 13-11-2023 09:28 AM)
JonR1
First Poster
Options

Getting a lot of complaints recently that Microsoft Teams calls are not ringing on the mobile device and outlook is not automatically syncing. We use Intune and Enroll Samsung A series  phones as fully managed company owned. I have tried going through all settings like stopping power saver, data saver, stop apps sleeping, ensure teams calls are to ring on all devices logged in but still same issue.  Any one else having issues recently?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check app permissions for all apps including inTune
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Maybe you need to look at the Microsoft app settings as there not by Sansung who are completely different.
0 Likes
JonR1
First Poster
Options

I have checked the Microsoft apps and all permissions set allow for notifications and ring / vibrate. More over this morning some calls came through on the mobile but this afternoon no notifications of teams calls, just an immediate missed call message.

0 Likes
JonR1
First Poster
Options

Thank you Keith, i understand Samsung and Microsoft are not connected organisations. However we have had in the passed compatibility issues between Samsung and Microsoft which required patches from both parties. I am wondering if this is a similar thing. it used to work fine until a few months ago without any changes in policy. I did however re check the settings for the Microsoft apps, i couldn't see reason why it wouldn't work.this morning some calls came through on the mobile but this afternoon no notifications of teams calls, just an immediate missed call message.

0 Likes