Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Camera not working

(Topic created on: 27-12-2023 04:22 PM)
nico1345
Apprentice
Options

Hey there, Ive got a problem.
Since Ive woken up and wanted to use my camera, its not working anymore.

Ive tried everything, cleared the cache as well as the data.

Reseted the App and so on.

Ive even tried the Mega Cam and even there it doesnt work and I dont know why.
The front cam doesnt work as well, but there is no particular point why it shouldnt.

This doesnt make sense to me in any particular way. 

6 REPLIES 6
Dylann51
Student
Options
Is your phone on the latest version of One UI? If not, try updating it. If it is, I don't know why it shouldn't work.
0 Likes
nico1345
Apprentice
Options

Just updated it half an hour ago, I hoped it would fix the problem, but it didnt work.

0 Likes
Dylann51
Student
Options
Strange. You may have to take it to a Samsung store or any service points to help fix the issue.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@nico1345  Are all apps up to date including Camera  and particularly One UI Home . Have you checked your permissions to see all is ok there, Apps-Camera-Permissions.  When clearing cache an idea to Force stop via Apps-Camera and then clear cache via storage-Clear Data and cache.

could also try in Safe Mode: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

If camera works there would pinpoint issue with recent third party apps.

If no resolution advisable to wipe the cache partition to clear temporary files,  the cache can contain unnecesary or corrupted files and the temporary files are deleted but Data is intact.

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

can also repair apps via the same Recovery Menu.

If there are still issues check the Diagnostics to see if any errors are identified. Go to Samsung Members-Support-Diagnostics-Camera. You may need to send Error Report: Samsung Members-Support-Error Report.

I would suggest trying additional troubleshooting before seeking inspection.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
nico1345
Apprentice
Options

Ive sent it to them per Members. Nth helped. And the "installing system update" screen doesnt even appear when I connect it to my PC and start it like that.

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Sounds like it could be a hardware fault 🤔
0 Likes