Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A23 crashing after latest update.

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Trinicali
First Poster
Options

I restarted my Galaxy A23 and it did not reboot. Did all the usual DIY tests and nothing happened. Took it in to repair shop and the technician said I was the 10th person for the week. Apparently the latest update is causing Samsung Galaxy A23s all over Trinidad and Tobago to crash. 

63 REPLIES 63
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Trinicali 

Try these troubleshooting steps please >

If the issue persists send your feedback and error logs via your Samsung Members App. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

aruba1
First Poster
Options

i have dis problem tuu

Nicolette4
Student
Options

My A23 died i plugged it in an its not charging...only to later realize that i did the recent update for my samsung phone...an now its not coming on at all...i tried holding the power button etc an it gaves no response...please help

samgalaxyA23
Journeyman
Options

Hello Samsung your latest firmware update destroyed my Galaxy A23 smart phone, it will not boot into any mode, no recovery, no charging (battery was full before it broke), can't be hard or soft reset, holding down and power, or up and power does NOthing , This device was functioning perfectly until the latest update and I restarted it and it can't boot up dark screen now. The issue happened to 10 other people I know, please issue a repair or call back before lawsuits. 

Nicolette4
Student
Options

Same for me phone refuses to start or come on in any of the troubleshooting they reccomended

elgato777
First Poster
Options

After updating my device on May 3rd 2024 with the latest software update for the Galaxy a23, the phone rebooted and never came back on. I tried all the troubleshooting methods that I can do at home, nothing worked. Phone seems to be completely dead. This is a problem in Trinidad and Tobago with a lot of people experiencing the same problem, no technician can fix it currently. Please, samsung do something about this.

Eva63
First Poster
Options

My mom and sister too have the galaxy a23 and same issue. Both can't use there phones At all. 

Keith1965
First Poster
Options

Hi. I woke up this morning to find my phone dead! Recently installed the update. It worked fine up to last night! I am in such a bind here at the moment! 

Apparently, this is happening all over Trinidad & Tobago. I do not know if it's happening anywhere else in the world but I do pray that Samsung takes note and DOES SOMETHING! It's your fault Samsung! FIX IT!

Couva
Student
Options

Submitting from Trinidad and Tobago. Two different A23 phones  of mine are not booting up since last night. Both recently updated. One ran out of charge and the other shut down for itself.

Samsung what is the problem?