Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A14

(Topic created on: 09-01-2024 09:57 AM)
Members_WXWRbo6
First Poster
Options

Had a new samsung galaxy A14 for christmas my wife tried to set wallet up for me.Cant bilieve this phone dont have NFC  on uk models so unable to use contactless payments with phone or samsung pay.Got a samsung classic watch to so cant use samsung pay.Cant believe itt doesnt have NFC .

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
According to the Samsung website.
It clearly states it has NFC.
Should have in the settings and under connections
NFC should be in the list1704796706858.jpg
samhodg86
Pioneer
Options
I have the a14 and mine has NFC...I'm not sure if my phone is international as it was purchased through amazon UK
Stanley447
Pioneer
Options
That's interesting
0 Likes
JordanS
Options

Here in the UK, the A14 does have the NFC hardware available. Certain international regions won't have NFC built into their A14's, as it is a market dependent feature. We always recommend purchasing one of our products from a reputable retailer in the region you reside in, as this guarantees you can benefit from all regional apps, services and features that are available.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_WXWRbo6  As has been mentioned  NFC It is listed for the Uk model  (both 4G and 5G versions)  https://www.samsung.com/uk/business/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a14-5g- 

However there are regional variations and not available in some markets.  From previous queries I know it was not available on the Indian version for instance.  If you are a Uk resident and still issue  from which source did you purchase the phone?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes