Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy A13 app problems UPDATE

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 05:41 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I bought a Samsung galaxy A13 5 months ago and started having problems opening an app that i have never had issues with before, i have tried everything, as soon as i put my email in it puts the password in in a split second and then says in red letters " we couldn't find your account with those details.  Please check and try and again " anyone have any ideas please?
NEW UPDATE ABOUT AN APP PROBLEM. 
I have tried all the trouble shooting options that everyone has kindly messaged me me unfortunately no success, I think it is my a 12 and a 13 Samsung mobile phones because I have have a Samsung Galaxy S7 which was my first phone and is now used as a spare phone and on that phone phone I can access my electricity account no problem and it is on the same network as all my other phones. Someone recommended to me too to clear the cache clear the data in the app on my A12 and A13 phones then force it to stop and then restart my phone, I have just done this and unfortunately I am still having the same issues with my electricity app on my Galaxy A12 and A13 mobile phones but strangley i am able to access my electricity app via my Samsung galaxy s7 spare phone???
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
PaulM1
Sorry for showing information in my second screenshot, thank you for deleting it, i am going to try everything you have mentioned today and see how it goes, thank you for all your advice and help today i appreciate it very much x
Solution
PaulM1
Options

You're very welcome, @Bev54, and no need to apologise at all. I was probably being over-cautious there! 

I did see what you mean, though.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 👍

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
PaulM1
I am very grateful for you deleting the one where i showed you that that app would open on my s7, i didn't feel comfortable putting it up but i wanted you to see how it opens on my galaxy s7 but not on my galaxy A12 A13 and galaxy tab A7 lite, and i am extremely grateful for all your help. I am going to go through every option you have mentioned. Thank you x
JulesHollands170754
First Poster
Options
What does error D mean on my Samsung galaxy A13?
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I don't know, you might be better putting your own message up as this message you have messaged on here is a very old message thread
0 Likes
l5ismi
Explorer
Options
I own a Samsung Galaxy A13 4G (SM-A135F) and i'm not getting a single update since november, i'm waiting and waiting for an update like One UI 6.0 (Android 14) but nothing, they're all the time promising dates and schedules for updating this phone, but they never arrive, when for the rest of phones already got the updates of android 14, so yeah patience is running out. Please I just need a clear answer when samsung is gonna update my phone. I wanna make clear that the A13 4G was confirmed to get android 14, so I don't know why they are taking too much time to release an update for my phone.
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Buenos días, en realidad no esta tardando a implementarse ONE UI 6 en los terminales Samsung. Este año la actualización mayor va mucho mas adelantada, que otros año, el año pasado en los mes de junio todavía estaban recibiendo ONE UI 5. Paciencia. Saludo.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

l5ismi
Explorer
Options
However, completely the opposite is what occurred at least to me. I got One UI 5.0 way before than im gonna get One UI 6.0 so what you're saying is completly fake at least with my phone!
0 Likes