Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Calendar Lost All Data

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
tallbob
Apprentice
Options

Hello, on Saturday night my phone ran out of charge and turned off.  When I turned it back on Sunday morning, my calendar had been wiped completely of past and future events.  This is just the normal Samsung Calendar app and wasn't connected to an email address.  The app is up to date and my phone is an A22 5G.  

How can I restore my events to the calendar?   Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Don't know if it's my eyes, but that looks like an old UI 3.0 calendar. What version UI are you running?

My calendar is for UI 6.1 so there's no point looking for that as it won't work on your phone. You should be running UI 5.1 so your best looking in the Galaxy store.

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Samsung Calendar is linked to your Samsung account and also backed up to the Samsung cloud, so you shouldn't have lost anything. Are you signed into your Samsung account on your phone?
tallbob
Apprentice
Options

Hi, sorry for the late response, I'm at work.  It's not the official Samsung Calendar app, but the regular calendar app that came pre-installed on the phone.  Didn't know there was a difference until just now.

I am signed in to my Samsung account on this phone, but the calendar is still empty.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
The native calendar app is the Samsung Calendar (1st screenshot). I also use Google calender (2nd screenshot). Which app are you using? Can you screenshot your calendar icon.1715776177397_1715776177391_0.jpg1715776215106_1715776215101_0.jpg
0 Likes
tallbob
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I've attached the calendar app screenshot, though if I look for Samsung Calendar on Google Play, it says it won't work on my device.  Thanks.

Screenshot_20240515-133222_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20240515-133240_Google Play Store.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Don't know if it's my eyes, but that looks like an old UI 3.0 calendar. What version UI are you running?

My calendar is for UI 6.1 so there's no point looking for that as it won't work on your phone. You should be running UI 5.1 so your best looking in the Galaxy store.
0 Likes
tallbob
Apprentice
Options

UI is 3.1.  Found Calendar on Galaxy Store and everything is up to date.

Robin999
Maestro
Options
Excellent, is everything working as it should now?
0 Likes
tallbob
Apprentice
Options

Hi, yes, all sorted after full update of phone.  Simple fix!  Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
You're welcome, glad it's fixed.