Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A51: WiFi and Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 11-11-2021 05:29 AM)
Prathamesh
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Quite recently, I am experiencing connectivity issues on my Galaxy A51. Whenever I move through areas of low WiFi connectivity, via smart switch my phone changes to using cellular network data. When that happens, WiFi is automatically switched off along with Bluetooth. Later, when I am in my trusted WiFi coverage area, WiFi switches on but the Bluetooth remains switched off.  It's irritating as I have to pair my Bluetooth devices frequently.

Why does Bluetooth have to turn on/off with Wifi? Any solutions to this issue? 

Best,

Prathamesh

2 REPLIES 2
Wightknight
Explorer
Options

I am having a similar problem. It has only started since a recent update

0 Likes
dhilipkr
First Poster
Options

After a recent update on Dec 2021 to firware version : A515WVLU7CUK3, I am constantly running into wifi getting into "Wifi connected no internet". The moment I goto wifi settings, it immediately seems to recover. If I don't go to the wifi settings, it just remains in the "no internet" state. I have tried doing a factory reset around 3 times so far and re-installing apps again. And it still seems to get back to the same problem. I have tried resetting network settings, clearing the cache from recovery mode. Nothing seems to work. This is definitely a bug in the firmware. 

0 Likes