Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding some apps and features on Galaxy A34 5G

(Topic created on: 10-07-2023 06:55 PM)
Rick17
Explorer
Options

Hello,

I have some basic questions regarding the use of some apps on my Galaxy A34 5G.

-Galaxy Store and Play Store: how can I know if an app is free, or not?

-To use the Find My Mobile, do I have to be always logged on the Samsung Account? 

-Is there a way of putting the date and the time in the Home Screen like they show up when the screen is blocked (in big numbers and letters instead of only the time, in small numbers, on the top left of the screen)?

-I have installed the Norton 360 app, which includes a feature called Safe Web: I enabled it on Chrome and on the Internet app: when the results of a Google search show up on screen, each site should have, next to its address, a sign in green (safe), orange (attention), or red (unsafe), according to the safety of the site, but nothing shows up. The settings seem to be all Ok. Any thoughs on why it is not working properly?

Thank you.

Kind regards. 

5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

If an app is is a paid app, then you will the price mentioned on the Install button or next to the rating. Then there are some apps that are free to install, but some of the features are behind the pay wall and they might show ads in the free version.

Screenshot_20230710_205151_Google Play Store.jpg

Find My Device is now integrated with with Smartthings app.

https://smartthingsfind.samsung.com/login

I am not sure, if you need to be logged in continuously. But to find your lost device, you need to login.

You can add a clock widget on your Home screen.

Screenshot_20230710_211653_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
wonderqirls
First Poster
Options
Can anyone help my Samsung galaxy a34 has 4 apps on bottom of home screen call,texts,contacts and camera, I bought same phone for family yet it only has 3-minus contacts and for the life of me I can't get contacts on the front. Can you help 🙏
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @wonderqirls , Not sure if you've tried this, but long-press the Contacts app icon to bring up some options, then tap 'Add to Home' in those options. Then on the Home screen long-press the Contacts app icon, and drag it down to the bottom. Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Yanks
First Poster
Options
Can anyone help me, i can't download my payslips with my Samsung galaxy a34 5g
0 Likes
fathertime
First Poster
Options
Can you not use 3rd party apps on galaxy a34
0 Likes