Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problom with samsung galaxy A14 5G

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 11:44 PM)
Minirook
First Poster
Options

My samsung galaxy A14 is turning on to the charging screen and then turn right back off. If I try to press the power button and volume up, it shows the samsung logo the turns right back off. It is inoperable at the moment. If you have any recommendations on how to fix it internally, if the problem is internal, I have the tools to do so.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I wouldn't recommend to try a DIY fix yourself as this would invalidate the Manufacturing Warranty , and Samsung also would decline repair probably @Minirook 

The issue could be hardware or software or something that's been downloaded. 

This link may help but do be aware a Hard Reset is akin to a Factory Reset thus may delete your information meaning setting up the phone again.

Another possible solution is > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Other than that let a Samsung Service Centre have hands on. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes