Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Phone won't turn on (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018))

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 07:09 PM)
imjakedeason
First Poster
Options

So, I have this problem that started earlier today. My phone (Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)) had around 5% battery and I wanted it to drain fully and then charge it fresh. As I went to grab my phone I've noticed it has been off and I just plugged in my cable and left it. Phone then started to turn on by itself and you could feel/hear a vibration and see "Samsung Galaxy, powered by knox" and right after that screen turned to black, it went right back to it again. Vibration, Samsung powered by knox, black screen... 

I would turn on at all. I disconnected the cable and tried to turn it on but nothing. Only time i could get any feedback from my phone is when it was conned to the power, either charging in the power socket or in my pc. I tried to enter boot mode but I won't. I could only enter download mode and that's all. I looked online and I couldn't find anything similar to my problem except one. I followed the solution for the first problem but that didn't helped either.

Can anyone help me.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @imjakedeason 

My rule of thumb with my phone's is to not let it get below around 15% as a phone can sometimes have issues otherwise. Not all the time I might add but it's my own personal opinion.

You could try a soft reboot samsung-galaxy-a7-2018/softreset. 

Or if necessary a Hard Reset but this could delete your stored information samsung-galaxy-a7-2018/Hard Reset.  

Failing that a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can help.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Dimitris2101
Pathfinder
Options

Good evening I have this problem my samsung galaxy a7 2018 got stuck closed
completely and then did not open again the battery was charged but must
burned or damaged the board do you make it?

0 Likes
Nivesh23
First Poster
Options

Hi

I am having the same problem on my Samsung A7 2018 after battery drained completely. have you been able to fix the problem?

0 Likes