Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 Emojis

(Topic created on: 24-12-2023 08:44 PM)
Amber12
First Poster
Options

I'm fine with the UI except for the aesthetic choices made - the font was fine before, I don't know why they felt the need to change it. And since they have changed it, I would appreciate an option to be able to change it back! I dislike the roundness of the font a lot, it's just not as pleasing to look at as the last font was.

My second gripe is with the emojis. Good grief, did they really have to choose the ugliest looking ones? What was wrong with the older UI's emojis? I don't know why they insist on making the emojis looked as rip-off Apple as possible - they look like a joke. Honestly, I'm not too annoyed with the font - it's just me nitpicking - but the emojis are unforgiveable. I genuinely find it hard to look at my keyboard with how horrendous they are.

4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

We've seen quite a few posts on here about emojis in particular and to a lesser degree the fonts

May I recommend you send your feedback through Samsung Members, Support ,Feedback?

Samsung need to know people's thoughts so they can consider them in future releases.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There might be another font you can use that's more pleasing to you @Amber12 in your phone's display settings. 

I totally understand and appreciate your viewpoint on sone of the aesthetics and the current emojis. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
You can change the font back - it's just down as Roboto in settings now, instead of being the default :smiling-face:
0 Likes
jasm1ne
Explorer
Options
The emoji part really annoys me with this update anybody know how to fix?