Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification panel

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
em65
First Poster
Options
hi I have a Samsung a 34 5g but after the latest update there is a notification saying syncing emails and it will not go away ive cleared the cache uninstaled it then re installed but nothing works any help would be much appreciated 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
em65
First Poster
Options
why do samsung do software updates which cause problems for your phone ive got a Samsung a34 5g and after the latest update there is a notification saying syncing email but it will not clear ive cleared the cache and its still the same any help or an answer from Samsung would be appreciated or if the phone could go back to the previous software update
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm experiencing the same on my phone @em65 ,however my pop up swipes away. 

Have you also sent feedback via your Samsung Members App. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MontyS23U
Pathfinder
Options

Long press on the notification and press settings. Then click on the notification category and turn off the mail sync notification

em65
First Poster
Options
I've turned of email sync notification but it still runs in the background thanks to the last software update
0 Likes
mmm2hands
First Poster
Options

That solved my annoyance finally.  Thanks a bunch, Monty.

0 Likes
em65
First Poster
Options
samsung has still not fixed the sync email notification from going off it comes back on and keeps running in the background and can't recieve my @Yahoo.co.uk mail which I've had since 2013 but after the last software update from samsung things have gone wrong ive even cleared the phones device partition cleared the cache uninstalled then reinstalled but nothing fixes it some tech company please fix issue with samsung email
0 Likes