Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung A34 5G Several Issues

(Topic created on: 15-02-2024 09:36 PM)
Branelos
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I have been using a new Samsung A34 5G over the past couple of months and I have encountered the following issues:

1) High pitched noise when using camera or video

The issue occurs also on safemode and when trying the Mega cam test on *#0*#.

This issue has been captured by other users as well in another post: (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/new-samsung-a34-5g-making-high-pitch-noise-on-ma...)

2) Touch sensitivity seems to be a bit off, as several apps seem to be lagging when scrolling.

The issue occurs also on safemode and without the protective screen.

3) The Smart View Wallet Case for Galaxy A34 has stopped working after the first week or so.

In the Hall IC test on *#0*#, only the bottom sensor passes the test. 

Can someone suggest if they have encountered similiar issues and how they got them resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
Maduml
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have the same issue with the main camera.Is your device made in Vietnam?mine is made in Malaysia.wonder if that's the case. trying to find a reason for this since couldn't fine any solution.

RoBro007
Explorer
Options

My A53 is made in India. Yet I have list of bugs.

Manufacture location seems not to be an issue.

girizgahh
Student
Options

I am also experiencing several issues with A34. I think touch screen is too sensitive. While using keyboard, i get lots of typos (double characters etc.).

For example, if i hold both my fingers very close to the keyboard, two letters under my fingers writes forever. (like tap tap tap..., "akaaakakakakk"). I had no such issue with S20FE/Tab s9. 

*#2663# to update TSP doesn't help.

Furthermore, screen looks grainy at low brightness with 120hz.