Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 05:16 PM)
araken
Student
Options

Hello there guys, I bought a Samsung a33 5g a year ago when I bought it. Now it's warranty is expired as it comes with 1 year warranty and after 2 months of it's warranty it's charging port gave up and the service center asked for a lot of money and a few days as well so I changed it from a local authorized shop for less cost and now after it's android 14 update it's Wi-Fi won't turn on or suddenly turning off automatically I somehow managed to back up my data I factory reset my device 4 times still the issue is not solved and I am very sad and tired of this phone and because the Wi-Fi won't turn on I cannot backup my data as well need help please if anyone is from Samsung can I get my phone changed?#A33#Needhelp

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @araken 

I'm sorry to learn your phone isn't behaving as it should be. 

In most regions a phone comes with a 24 month Manufacturing Warranty but this does not cover accidental damage. 

If you've authorised a non authorised Samsung repair centre / shop to carry out work then the Warranty will be voided. 

Try going back to that shop for support. 

Samsung wouldn't " change " your phone. 

Maybe check if your due for an upgrade with your Network if your on a contract.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

araken
Student
Options

Thanks for your help brother. for now I have changed and moved to my old device instead of my a33, I now use redmi note 7 pro which is a really old device now but it works fine than my a 33 5g.

0 Likes