First Poster
Options
My samsung a10 is charging slowly all of a sudden I'm not sure why please help 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Philmcracken Are you using an official Samsung charger?  check that Fast charging is activated on your Device. Does the charger appear to be in satisfactory condition, ensure  there is no damage and also check that the charging port is free of any debris/water.    Are there a number of apps running in the background  when charging as that  would slow things down,  obviously may not be the case though. Are any issues detected when you run a Diagnostics test via Samsung Members?

Have you installed many third  party apps on your Device lately as sometimes that can create problems. If you run your Device in Safe Mode and it charges ok  should be able to pinpoint the likely sources of your issue. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

if still difficulties  try wiping the cache partition, some Members have found that it helped solve charging issues in the past.  Temporary files are deleted but your Data is intact.   Follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

You could also send an error Report if not resolved, Samsung Members-Support-Send Feedback-Error Reports.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes