Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my A23 - cannot access and did not change the code.

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Nettitut
First Poster
Options

I have been having issues with this phone for over a month.

First, it said my storage was as 98% and I needed to delete files and create more storage space. I've deleted every photo, file, removed apps in addition to emptying the trash and still it says I'm now at 99%? 

I tried to go in to make some changes to the settings and in the meantime to see where I could create more storage and I got locked out of my phone. The PIN is still good but the phone just sits there. No change so it's not that I've put in the incorrect PIN but that it's not recognizing ANYTHING!  I cannot shut it off as I need to enter my PIN to do that as well.  I've tried holding in the on/off button and nothing changes and it goes to sleep after the the 30 seconds.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. The phone is only 8 months old. 😐 Big Bummer! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Robin999
Maestro
Options
If you have a back up then just factory reset...
0 Likes
Nettitut
First Poster
Options

I could certainly try, however I cannot get into it to even do that. I cannot get into it to turn it off. It will not accept my PIN...it just sits there. I don't get a notice of an incorrect PIN...it just doesn't acknowledge anything.  

If there was a way to do that, I would love to know.

Thanks for responding.

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Can you try using Google Find my Device

Visit the Find My Device website and enter your Google account email. Click Next.

Input your Google account password and select Next.

Select your device: Your devices will be listed on the left. Choose the one you need to reset.

Note: If multiple devices are linked to your account, pick the correct one.

Initiate erase: Click on ERASE DEVICE on the left panel.

0 Likes