Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest One IU 6 update niggles

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 01:20 PM)
Daphne10
Journeyman
Options
Anyone know how to get rid of the horrible grey on the pull-down quick settings? You can only add colour to the individual icons. Also, when phone's been off & you turn on, why is there the Phone icon telling you you have unread SMS?? It's annoying. Keep thinking I've had missed calls!
5 REPLIES 5
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Under wallpaper settings colour palette turn the 'apply colour palette to icons and then after a while turn it off.

Atleast that's what I did. I think and it remained.

Ah. Sorry missread your post.

Not sure whether you can change it in good lock module.1704736011898.jpg1704736011928.jpg
0 Likes
Daphne10
Journeyman
Options
It's the horrid grey background you can't get rid of & what they've changed in new update is the colour palette you choose goes throughout, whereas before you could personalise things individually much more, like chat rooms for texts etc. I was quite happy how I had everything set up before......arggggghhhhhhhh
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah looks like you can't. May be give feedback via members app and they fix it in 6.1
Members_iX1mzsA
First Poster
Options

I quite agree, grey background is not helpful especially if you wear glasses, please would Samsung stop doing cosmetic things like this. I liked the phone as it was. Life is complicated enough as it is. All I want are security updates. 

Daphne10
Journeyman
Options
Exactly! I want security updates etc but not cosmetic changes....these should be optional. It took me ages to get MY phone the way I wanted it 😬
0 Likes