Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues & Suggestions for the Galaxy A33 5G

(Topic created on: 26-06-2022 09:46 AM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options
1. Cameras (front & back) - EIS, noise reduction, dynamic range & overall sharpness ckuld be better.
UPDATE FOR FRONT & CAMERA IMPROVEMENTS. PLUS, ADD MIRROR SELFIE MODE. 
2. Speakers - Top speakers sound seem tinny compared to bottom one despite turning on and adjusting Dolby Atmos and equaliser. 
SOUNDS COULD BE BETTER IN TERMS OF VOLUME, CLARITY AND BASS.
3. Performance - The Exynos 1280 is very commendable chip. But the usual issues pops up such as opening/closing of apps, smoothness of UI, playing videos, etc. 
OPTIMISE FOR A MORE SMOOTHER & FASTER UX/UI EXPERIENCE.
4. Third -Party Launcher - Compatibility with Android gestures (such as back swipe, opening/closing the apps, etc.) Is still poor with One UI 4.1. 
UPDATE FOR A MORE OPTIMIZED EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY WITH ANDROID GESTURES FOR A MORE BETTER EXPERIENCE
5. App scrolling - ADD OPTION FOR A MORE STOCK- ANDROID VERTICAL APP SCROLLING (Horizontal scrolling is old school and not everyone likes it).
6. Security Updates - According to Samsung Support the phone will get quarterly security updates.
PLEASE RECONSIDER AND PUSH FOR MONTHLY SECURITY UPDATES INSTEAD. 
7. Notifications - Still arriving late (compared to a flagship S phone.) 
UPDATE TO OPTIMISE FASTER NOTIFICATIONS. 
8. Others - Improved Sale discounts and Trade-in values for others phone makes. 
As an Android user of 12 years ( and an owner of the Galaxy A33) I feel extremely serious and strongly for these suggestions. 
Please make it so Samsung. Cheers. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
You can have all that if you are willing to pay more for a phone, even if it's an A5x or A7x instead of A3x. They aren't going to fit out a budget mobile with all that or offer you any bigger discounts or trade in values.
0 Likes
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options
Hi and thanks for your reply.
With all due respect please kindly read what I've written again. Almost all of my suggestions can be fixed with a software update not a hardware overhaul. I don't know if you read or owned past devices or mobile phone trends. What I'm asking for are not features found on flagship phones. Im asking for "expected" and basic features that should and are found on a midrange phone. Galaxy A33 is a midrange phone. And surely with enough resources Samsung can accommodate my feature requests suggestions on their Exynos chip which was made by Samsung and in house chip.
My main point is there are so many competition out there. I think it's about time these suggestions needs to be considered and implemented coz I believe they are very useful and helpful for users like me.