Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I HEAR A SOUND WHENEVER I SHAKE MY SAMSUNG A54, WHAT IS IT?

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Miracolous1
Journeyman
Options

is this bad or good?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Your A54 has optical stabilization @miracolous, and some people can hear it rattling if they shake their device. This is the same on some other A and S series devices also. It has been reported several times in this Members forum. Is it bad?. Well, if you aren't taking blurred photos and excessively shaky videos all the time, then my answer is no. I would not purposely shake your device too often though as this could cause a long term worsening of the issue or some other damage to your device. If I were you, I would just enjoy my device's camera to the max if it is still taking well stabilized photos and videos.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @Miracolous1.

This isn't something to worry about. The following link explains this sound and why you may hear it.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/do-you-hear-a-small-noise-from-inside-of-the-devic...

0 Likes
Miracolous1
Journeyman
Options

Mine is the A series tho.

0 Likes
Solution
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Your A54 has optical stabilization @miracolous, and some people can hear it rattling if they shake their device. This is the same on some other A and S series devices also. It has been reported several times in this Members forum. Is it bad?. Well, if you aren't taking blurred photos and excessively shaky videos all the time, then my answer is no. I would not purposely shake your device too often though as this could cause a long term worsening of the issue or some other damage to your device. If I were you, I would just enjoy my device's camera to the max if it is still taking well stabilized photos and videos.
0 Likes
lance78
Voyager
Options
A53 does too
0 Likes