Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - A54 Samsung "Permanently Locked Please contact Samsung Service Support"

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
dessy des
Student
Options

Hi,

Phone ran out of battery so I charged it and came back to it in about less than an hour.

However, my phone suddenly doesn't recognize my face and the phone suggests, 'If this doesn't work, try restarting the phone' (something along those lines). When I try restarting it, the action requires my pattern password. I input the correct one, but it says it's incorrect. Frustrated, I kept inputting my pattern password multiple times because it was definitely the correct one (still trying to restart the phone). Then, my phone was permanently locked, even without the 30 seconds or 5 minutes warnings.

Now, I have to factory reset my phone which is a ridiculous solution because it isn't my fault that led to this problem. And what if this happens again so I have to factory reset my phone every time whenever  this problem arise?

I don't know why charging my phone somehow led to this problem. It's frustrating that I can't access my own data because of the phone failure.  

#datarecovery #unlock #security #knox #bypass 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Or you could contact support
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
That's one of the perils of using biometrics never reliable and such a hassle when things go wrong. Stick to the swipe option, it will stop all this nonsense 😒
0 Likes