Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked phone

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 12:43 AM)
seriousA12
Pioneer
Options

My phone is jacked and i cannot get rid of the hacker.
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
ZeroManYT
Journeyman
Options
Factory reset ur phone that should do it
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
what make you think your phone been hack,
if you that curious best to reset your phone, that silly hacker with jump of the cliffs
seriousA12
Pioneer
Options
Thank you so much for replying! i have factory reset the phone a million times and still the same thing. i find all my settings setup for casting, and anything to do with connecting with another device is always turned on without me doing it. such as nearbyshare, cast options in google settings device has turned itself on from hidden to visible, chrome settimgs auto sign in turned on, all my wifi control apps are permanently turned on, google location turns on, nfc always turns on as soon as i turn on the phone, wifi calling always turns on as soon as i turn on the phone, smart things turn on, printer is turnedoin, bluetooth is turned on in google app, ALL WITHOUT ME DOING IT. Theres more but i cannot remember So that's how i know. When i turn them all off some of them turn themselves back on. I could not even update my software umtil i joined samsung. So much bother. Also all the apps with certains connective settings are permanently on. I cannot even turn them off. ETC... The apps in googleplay will say the apps were not downloaded in googleplay when i uninstall etc.
ZeroManYT
Journeyman
Options
Have u updated your phone? Sounds like a software bug not a hack
seriousA12
Pioneer
Options
I have a million times over and still the hacker seems to connect. Also i downloaded an app and it shows me if my apps are android 10, 11 12, kitkat oreo etc and it is all over the place. I only just downloaded a software update only because i joined samsung.
0 Likes
seriousA12
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for replying! I just updated tje software and only because i signed into samsung. It would not work before even thogh i checked so many times.
0 Likes
ZeroManYT
Journeyman
Options
I would suggest try removing apps u have downloaded as not all apps are safe and one may be a backdoor into your phone
seriousA12
Pioneer
Options
Sometimes my apps say they were not downloaded from the google app store and i am using the google app store that came with the phone.
0 Likes
seriousA12
Pioneer
Options
OK i wil do that
0 Likes