Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A54 5G irresponsive issue

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 08:41 AM)
maxnec
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

I'm experiencing issues with my Galaxy A54 5G and wanted to share my situation to see if anyone else has faced similar problems. Here are the details:

**Environment:**
a. Android 14, One UI 6.0
b. Purchased in December 2023
c. Phone: Galaxy A54 5G
d. Installed apps: MS Office, Outlook, Teams, YouTube, Line, WeChat, WhatsApp, XHS, Zoom

**Repair Attempts:**
I visited the service centers twice.
a. 1st service center reset the phone, conducted a 2-hour check, and provided an A4 report, stating no issues and confirming that the hardware is in good condition.
b. After restoring my data, the issue persisted.
c. 2nd service center reset the phone on Friday and identified a touchscreen issue. They replaced the screen during the collection process.
d. As of February 2024, Samsung has been unable to determine the root cause. They keep asking me to make appointments with the service center for further assessment and validation.
e. Samsung staff did not investigate and reproduce my issue, just performed resets and replacements, would that be normal or professional?

**Issues:**
1. Switching between installed apps (especially during login) causes lagging and is not smooth.
2. Touching an app to access it sometimes results in the phone being unresponsive. It takes multiple taps or waits for 5-7 seconds.
3. A new issue emerged after receiving the phone from the service center: The phone hangs without responding to gestures like sweeping up/down/right/left after unlocking the screen. This issue cannot be reproduced consistently but occurs occasionally.

Has anyone else faced similar problems with their Galaxy A54 5G? I appreciate any insights or advice.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Brushman
First Poster
Options
Just realised my A54 5g screen is unresponsive at times when online?
0 Likes
Brushman
First Poster
Options
Also, gallery issues. Can't move or copy to albums. When a picture is selected it only wants to create an album.
0 Likes
maxnec
Apprentice
Options

Yes, i'm in the process of returning the product and full refund process. Do better Samsung!

0 Likes
maxnec
Apprentice
Options

Yes, i also faced the same issue, ask for refund or return for your phone. But must be patient as they will talk to you on this require many rounds of escalation to management or ask you to visit service center many times , poor service for sure