Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY A51 (without any problem)

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 07:15 AM)
M0rix
Explorer
Options

Hello everyone.

Eventually, after two weeks, Samsung Customer Service replaced my Phone with a new one.i would like to Describe my Experience with the new Phone.

Now I have New Galaxy A51; my Phone has Android 10Q with Build Number A515FXXU1ASKJ. My previous GALAXY A51 had updated to A515FXXU1ASL6 that had a lot of problems with Bluetooth and WiFi.Because of my experience, I stopped updating the software on the new Phone. The Phone works perfectly without any problem. Bluetooth works without stuttering and keeps connection always.WiFi works perfectly, and the Phone never freezes or lagging. But my memory usage is unusual; in the last 24 hours, my average usage of memory is 3.5GB (60% of 5.8 GB available memory). You can see in this picture; six applications get around 2.4GB of memory in one day.

photo_2020-02-12_13-11-39.jpgphoto_2020-02-12_13-11-42.jpg

I think GALAXY A51 problems occur in new Build Numbers (A515FXXU1ASL6 / A515FXXU1ATA4). Thus, please do not update your Phone until Samsung solves problems in new versions. Please, anybody, have Bluetooth issues; please write your 'Build Number' in comments.

For finding your 'Build Number', you should go to the address below:

Setting > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number

10 REPLIES 10
M0rix
Explorer
Options
tosch350
Pioneer
Options

In Germany only the version with 4 GB of memory is available.

I tested it in a shop with only the system apps running and noticed that only 1,1 GB was free.

0 Likes
djpno76
Explorer
Options

My phone got updated to the ATA4 and it's seems to work fine on bluetooth for now. Did Samsung say when they will be pushing that new software on your new phone? 

0 Likes
M0rix
Explorer
Options

Hi, I am delighted to see your phone work correctly. No, I don't have additional information about future updates.

Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

This is because the ram is being used to this level due to the system. It will help the phone perform smoother as the system has loads of ram to work with. Unused ram is not going to be useful, so it might as well be used. If you are worried by the ram management, when you start to open many large ram apps, the system will use less ram to make room for those apps. So having 1gb or 2gb of ram free when the phone is idle is not a bad thing; it is actually good as you know it has been optimised to run the system well when it can and is not wasting unused ram on nothing.

0 Likes
sami10
First Poster
Options

I have same problem a51 bluetooth issue My device Build number A515FXXU1ASL6

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options

Only fix to fix BT audio sluttering is to downgrade firmware to original December 2019 firmware > A515FXXU1ASKJ A515FOXM1ASKJ

And than disable update and update notification.

I did it on my A51 and now I can 100% confirm that BT audio works without any problems.

That is the only fix until Samsung is going to release offical fix for SL6 update.

0 Likes
DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. After this I am shifting to Huawei and RECOMMEND everyone to do the same. I have lost the trust from SAMSUNG after purchasing A51. It started to give me issues within 1 hour of opening it and taking it out from the box.

iT JUST DOESN'T CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT IT WITH THE CAR OR ANY SPEAKERS. 

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the phone restarted itself out of nowhere. SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT.

0 Likes
HrFabio
Student
Options

A515FXXU1ATA1 From Australia.

0 Likes