Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A34 Screen and Display Issues

(Topic created on: 17-04-2023 09:01 PM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Hi All! I've had the new Galaxy A34 phone for a few days now. I love the big screen, stereo speakers, admirable performance & the long battery life. But i noticed something very odd.

Took the phone out & about in London with the wife mostly taking photos of ourselves, foliage and sceneries. It was partly sunny & cloudy that day. We are both of Asian decent but i noticed our skin tones taken from the main camera make it look we are pale skinned. the colour rendering is a bit off and i'm both disappointed and puzzled.

Is this the fault of the scene optimiser? Or the display set to Vivid? Or because of the lack of adaptive refresh rate or lack of HDR+?

Would love all your thoughts and advice on this one please.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It could be the camera software processing the photo nkt to your liking.

Launch the Camera > Tap on the Cog to open Settings  > Toggle Off Scene Optimier.

There are also other settings to try in there.

If you haven't already consider a Google Search to see if any hits come back to help and or perform a forum search.

There may also be some help on YouTube @Gino76ph 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options
Whst I've done is I've turned off the scene optimiser toggle for the main camera and I've changed the RGB settings under Display. But the main & selfie camera filter I wanted to ask if I need to set it to Original, Warm or Cool for that more natural , realistic photos?Screenshot_20230418_194026_Camera_1000000148_1681843294.jpgScreenshot_20230418_194052_Settings_1000000149_1681843266.jpg
0 Likes