Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faded Blue Flight Mode Problem

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 11:36 PM)
Chris_009
Journeyman
Options
Hello everyone, last Sunday when I was staying in my phone I didn't notice the battery was low so it turned off, then I plugged in to charge, I turn it on but the Flight Mode is stuck like on/off blue faded. No service available so I can't make any calls, text or others. Still today it's the same issues tried every possible online method to fix none of them worked. Please I really need help with this, it's annoying so much when I can't call my friends or parents.

20 REPLIES 20
CarlG10
Student
Options
I don't have the solution but I find when I remove the sim card, the light goes off. But when I reinsert the sim card, it's back on again.
Chris_009
Journeyman
Options
Same issue with me, I researched online some stuff and found out that the problem is the device not SIM. Something from the newest updates glitched in the system that made this issue or something else
0 Likes
CarlG10
Student
Options
Samsung must be aware of it, you'd think?
Chris_009
Journeyman
Options
I think so, it just I have this phone for 3 years, didn't do any damages or something, and now just randomly no service available.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this issue, @Chris_009. It's certainly very unusual.

Have you tried removing and reinserting your SIM card to see whether this resolves the issue and restores service to your phone?

Additionally, have you managed to Wipe the cache partition?:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

Please let me know when you get the opportunity to try these steps.

N33n33
First Poster
Options

I have this issue too since I updated today. I've done the 2 tips you suggested but no change. No network connection, and battery discharges fast.

0 Likes
Desac
First Poster
Options
I have the same too on my wifes phone after updating
0 Likes
fr4nk0
Student
Options
I have the same problem tried all the possible fixes and still nothing
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@fr4nk0: If you swipe up from your Home screen and head to Settings > Connections, can you toggle Flight mode on/off from here? 

0 Likes