Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Messenger calls issue

(Topic created on: 29-09-2023 10:03 AM)
Members_FbkiHKd
First Poster
Options

Hello, I've come across a weird issue or perhaps a bug. It's affecting my mother's phone Galaxy A53 5G. Whenever she tries to call someone via Facebook Messenger app and the other party accepts the call, the main part of her screen is black with a rotating circle in the middle. The same happens when someone tries to call her and she accepts the call. Sometimes it gets fixed by restarting the OS, but often this doesn't help either. I've already tried all the general fixes that are possible, like clearing the cache, clearing the memory, reinstalling app, changing permissions etc. I also want to point out that there have been multiple system updates since and none of them seemed to fix the issue either. Any advice would be really appreciated. Thankx. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Messenger is getting integrated back into the main Facebook app so as usual with apps going into the grave yard they don't bother fixing them
0 Likes
Yllah-Lab
First Poster
Options

I am having the same experience. Using the same wifi connections but different gadgets, Messenger calls work, but not in my A53 phone. Appreciate help.

0 Likes
Argent_00
First Poster
Options

Hi. We have the same issue. Have you resolved this?

The only way we were able to connect calls is if the mobile data is on.

If wifi alone, it wouldnt connect.

Already tried factory reset and everything. It gets fixed for a moment and then the problem comes back afterwards.

But everything seems to work better with the wifi on (ex. Facebook, Samsung internet, etc)

Any advice?

0 Likes
aardish_
First Poster
Options

i am also experiencing same issue 

0 Likes