Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life on A34 5g

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Alex429
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone. So about 4 Months ago i bought a brand new Galaxy A34. And one of the things i really loved about it was the battery life because it lasted me almost 2 full days. But then suddenly after about 1 Month of usage de Battery started to decline very quickly and this is still the case. I dont know if its because at about that time i updated to android 14 or if this is a different issue. I noticed this even more because i have a friend with the same phone and her A34 lasts allmost twice as long as mine. Does anybody have a similar issue?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Have you changed any features or has your usage changed?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is anything showing as a possible culprit in your Samsung Device Care under Battery 🤔 

Changes in signal strength can affect battery too. 

Have you downloaded any apps recently  ?

Two known generic troubleshooting steps are >

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Alex429
First Poster
Options

Hi no not that im aware of. 

0 Likes
Alex429
First Poster
Options

Hi thanks for your help but ive also tried clearing the partition cache and booting the device in Safe Mode and both of those things didnt change anything.

0 Likes
DrWage
Navigator
Options

The problem is, if you actively use your device, it is difficult to make statements about the battery level because your usage per day varies.

For example, it would be interesting to see how your battery consumption is at night, although you would also have to make sure that nothing is running in the background or the test conditions are the same. That would be my approach in this case, try to determine how much battery you lose at night. This is probably the only situation that offers remotely similar test conditions. Under normal circumstances the values >>should<< always be similar.

With my device (different model) I can actually achieve a battery life of one month, theoretically even two months. In practice, the battery runs out after just a week because the battery display has a very strange phenomenon. In the end, this means that the battery display in my case is showing completely incorrect battery values. At least that's what you have to assume if there is actually no higher battery consumption in the background.

All I can suggest now is a restart of the smartphone if it hasn't already happened. Then critically question which apps/functions are running in the background. There are also apps to monitor battery life, e.g. "GSAM Battery Monitor". Otherwise, simply document the battery consumption over a longer period of time and under the same test conditions as possible.

0 Likes