Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic updates on A14

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 04:50 PM)
Strat621
Pioneer
Options

Hope this is the correct board, the options are too vague. Why not have one that just says all phones? Anyway, a few weeks back I published a comment saying that automatic updates on my Samsung A14 didn't work. I have now discovered that if I don't click download and leave it and wait, then it will automatically download. That's all.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is an option for "Smartphones" that you could have used 🤞
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Strat621  ok, thanks for the observation.  I did post some troubleshooting  previously though customers have issues.  

We like to have different sections for the various S  Devices (which tend to have a fair bit of activity,see you have found the one for the A series.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yes, they download automatically if you don't take any action but you still need to upload the download on your device to install that download.
0 Likes
Strat621
Pioneer
Options

I can't see a Smartphone there, just Smart Home.

0 Likes
Strat621
Pioneer
Options

Hi James, I didn't use the A board, and there isn't an A14 there.

0 Likes
Strat621
Pioneer
Options

No, I don't need to do that.  Three appeared yesterday, I did nothing and they are now in my apps list, fully installed.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Looks like it was moved by Moderator, there is just one section for all A Devices.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
The Software is downloaded automatically if no action is done by yourself. Are talking about Google play store and Samsung Galaxy apps there too are installed automatically if you have the settings enabled. The apps are totally different than the software updates.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I was referring to the monthly software updates not the apps updates.
0 Likes