Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 photo problem

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
lesley52
Apprentice
Options

When I move a photo from gallery to an album, it goes there, but the photo also stays in the gallery. How do I get it to auto delete from gallery when I move it to album?

At the moment there is no difference between move or copy to album. This can't be right.

Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@lesley52: Please be aware that the 'Pictures' tab in the Gallery acts as a central hub for all your pictures, so any images that you move to an album from that location will still be visible there. What I'd suggest is moving images from the 'Camera' album (Gallery > Albums > Camera > Press and hold on the image > More > Move to album > Select the album). You will then find that the image is removed from the Camera album as expected. I hope this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@lesley52: Please be aware that the 'Pictures' tab in the Gallery acts as a central hub for all your pictures, so any images that you move to an album from that location will still be visible there. What I'd suggest is moving images from the 'Camera' album (Gallery > Albums > Camera > Press and hold on the image > More > Move to album > Select the album). You will then find that the image is removed from the Camera album as expected. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
lesley52
Apprentice
Options

That's great, thank you for your help.

0 Likes