Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 5G/Android 14 WiFi Calling?

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 12:19 PM)
harpy128
Apprentice
Options
My network operator (EE) sent a text telling me to turn on WiFi Calling because of possible service interruptions, but the option isn't where it should be on the Settings/Connections menu. 

I asked EE to enable it but they say they can't. I looked in the phone manual and the option doesn’t seem to be mentioned there. 

Does anyone know if the feature exists on this model, please?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @harpy128  yes wifi calling should be present.  It may be available via the Quick settings, otherwise go to your Phone App, 3 dot Menu and Settings, the wifi Calling option may need to be toggled on.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Yes it does on my A54 . It is under settings>connections>WiFi Calling
harpy128
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. That's where it is on my other half's Samsung phone (different model and not EE).
0 Likes
harpy128
Apprentice
Options
Thank you very much indeed! It's in the phone app settings. Much appreciated.
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
If it is not there check settings>about phone to see what the model number is. For example the EU version of the A54 is SM-A546B. If it is the Malaysian version SM-A546E that may not have WiFi calling.
harpy128
Apprentice
Options
Thank you - sorted now. It was hiding on the phone app settings, as mentioned by James. Weird that it's in a different place from yours. It is the EU model. Perhaps different OS version, though.
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
When I needed to turn mine on it was under the telephone call app, just checked and it's still there on my A54. Check the 3 dots top right and then settings.
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Glad you have sorted it. Mine is also available through quick settings as well as settings and then connections.
harpy128
Apprentice
Options
Thank you! Yes, I found it on the phone app with help from James.
0 Likes