Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A53 hardwire link to non smart TV via HDMI

(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 09:25 PM)
Members_BANCvi1
First Poster
Options

So many adapters saying Android C to HDMI adapter but will not work with my A53. These would work with my previous oGalaxy S8. There are many suggestions and YouTube videos with suggestions but none cover the Samsung A series.  Can anyone help please.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Some models do not support MHL, a quick search on samsung website shows the A53 isn't supported unfortunately.Screenshot_20220606-063351_Chrome.jpg

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Some models do not support MHL, a quick search on samsung website shows the A53 isn't supported unfortunately.Screenshot_20220606-063351_Chrome.jpg
nigel52
First Poster
Options

Any suggestions on how one could duplicate the screen on to a TV when there is no wifi to use chromecast?

0 Likes
Teytey1
First Poster
Options

So, what then?? BUY A DIFFERENT PHONE??Is there a way to make it support HML?? A converter of some sort? 

0 Likes
noGrip
First Poster
Options

I am trying to use on usb-c to hdmi adapter on my Samsung A53s, because it fell and it's screen is unreadable. Now I understand why I couldn't.

I know the phone is working, received calls that managed to answer and even android auto is working. But when I connect to the pc usb port, I can't browse it, probably some safety feature, I don't remember.

Anyways, there is no solution to this, except to repair the monitor if I want to access some data I have on that phone?

0 Likes