Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A23 not starting after latest update!!!

(Topic created on: 19-05-2024 12:56 PM)
trini76ster
Apprentice
Options

After an update last week, the A23 phone wont start. Nothing seems to work, it is completely dead.

SAMSUNG, what's going on with the phone and your update?????

121 REPLIES 121
AntS
Options

@RobJKR wrote:

I received my phone and it works.  I just tried to post a detailed message but evidently the forum moderator didn't appreciate what I had to say.  Good luck to those still dealing with this matter.  

Hi @RobJKR , Your post fell foul of our forum's auto-spam filter. I've restored your post from our spam area -- and edited out the ticket number as it's classed as unique personal info that's best not shared on a public forum (fine to share it using your discretion in Private Messages though).

Marty20
Student
Options

Thanks Tricks, downloaded those files and my A23 is now working again.......

Marty20
Student
Options

Thanks to Tricks for the Reddit link, downloaded those files and my A23 is now working again.......

OmarGhaleb
Student
Options

Samsung, this email is about problems that have caused me after OneUI 6 Update.

After the latest update I've had these problems:

1. There is a very large delay in the response of the volume buttons, which may reach 3 minutes.

2. There is a lack of response in the phone's functions in general.

3. The message “System Processes has stopped” appears a lot.

4. There is a problem with calls with the Bluetooth headset.

I hope you quickly solve these problems. I am a big user of Samsung products and I do not want to change my opinion about the company’s credibility.

Best Regards

#Galaxy A23

AndrewL
Options

@OmarGhaleb: Please try heading to Settings > Device care > Optimise now (if available) > Memory > Clean now, then press the Volume Down and Side buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. This will perform a Soft Reset, and resolve any temporary software issues that might be affecting the performance of the phone. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. 

Are you able to provide further details of the problems you're having with your Bluetooth headset during calls? 

robotic
Apprentice
Options
I have had the same problem with my a525g which was and still in great condition and used very carefully since the ui6 update crashing constantly boot loop for hours on end 🙃 bought new a55 if any more probs then bye bye samsung in this day and age the error report which I have sent many times should be diagnosed and fixes applied for bugs in a day or so now been 3 weeks . I have run cpu scan gpu same and thoroughly checked all else .
0 Likes
Lep
Apprentice
Options

In st.maarten tech store (tech hub) they fixing it !!

Rachel_600
First Poster
Options

They have received a solution from Samsung?

Magnolia Brad
First Poster
Options

Thanks to Tricks for the Reddit link, we are able to fix customers' phone now. If you are also in St. Maarten, you can check us, MAGNOLIA REPAIR CENTER, on Pondfill Philipsburg.

CeMcK645i
Student
Options

Sorry for the late reply but I am in Canada