Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 5g phone and people can't hear me properly.

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 07:59 PM)
Caswaz
Apprentice
Options
Having great issues with people not hearing me properly after 30 seconds on my phone. Done all the diagnostic checks and mics are working fine. Software updated. Switched off and on phone again. Done a 2 minute narrated video and again I could hear everything fine and clear. I keep Bluetooth off so it doesn't interfere with paired devices. Gone through Samsung chat but still not resolved. Anyone else had similar issues please.
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does this happen everywhere or in a particular area ?

Does this happen with a particular contact or everyone ?

Can you try your sim card in another phone to see what happens in order to test your sim card ?

Can you try another sim card in your phone to see what happens ?

Are you able to let a Samsung Service Centre have hands on with your phone to assess it @Caswaz 

That's most probably the next step if the above troubleshooting steps don't help. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
RoBro007
Explorer
Options

Has this always been an issue, or did it start to happen after an UI or an app update?

0 Likes
Caswaz
Apprentice
Options
Hi. It happens anywhere. Sometimes I have to go on messenger to talk to people as they can hear me properly then with no problems. I talk to family members mainly, and they all say the same thing that after 30 seconds or so, my voice gets distorted with direct calls. I will try swapping the sim card to see if that makes a difference. Thank you.
Caswaz
Apprentice
Options
I'm on a 2 year contract with EE. My previous Samsung did the same thing so I upgraded early by 2 months and paid the penalty by having a new phone. My contract ends mid April this year and I was hoping to go Sim only but if the phone is going to be like this, I don't want to have a Samsung again
Deyrick135
Apprentice
Options
Who needs to spend a fortune on a phone when you have a Samsung A22 5G sim free....Chuffed isnt the word. No problems with using my phone except the short screen duration which goes blank just when you need to access the keypad during a call....Annoying20231212_095307 - Copy_1000087932_1702547230.jpg
0 Likes